We are a fast paced start-up. We are passionate about being bold, being disruptive, and reducing healthcare costs. OptioSurgical is a SaaS company that helps surgery centers and hospitals track medical devices used in surgery and provides real-time analytics to supply chain and surgeons on how to reduce costs.
What you’ll do:
At OptioSurgical, you will recognize opportunities and create long-lasting partnerships. With an extensive knowledge of hospitals and an understanding of healthcare trends, the Director of Sales will communicate directly with hospital supply chain, understand individual needs, and position the OptioSurgical Platform. The Director of Sales will also assist in developing sales strategies, help penetrate new markets, and assist in product development.
- Call on C-Suite and Supply Chain for Acute market to create new opportunities.
- Manage the Acute sales cycle, accurately forecast, and ensure that quotas are being met.
- Assist with product roadmap and collaborate with software developers for product enhancements.
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compile and analyze data to find trends.
- Develop strategies for penetrating new markets.
- Create and negotiate proposals.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of software sales experience. Preferably with healthcare or orthopedic experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience of working in healthcare is useful but not essential.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic clinical knowledge regarding orthopedic procedures and devices used.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree. MBA preferred.
- Experience working with C-Suite and VP of Supply Chain.
- Solution Selling and MEDDIC.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Desire to change healthcare!