If you are looking for an exciting engineering challenge and want to be part of a team that impacts the lives of everyone around you, we have the gig for you! We are extremely passionate in our mission to make healthcare in the United States affordable.
Want to be part of team that feels more like family and less like a job?
Did we mention we have unlimited PTO, flex time and meaningful equity in addition to the usual benefits?
We are a fast-paced start-up in search of a full-stack React/Node Software Engineer.
The ideal candidate loves working in a small, close-knit team that has a passion for technology and problem solving. As part of the development team, you will write code for the back-end, front-end, API’s, UI’s and everything else in between. As an intentionally full-stack oriented team, you’ll also need to wear a lot of hats as we regularly take on new roles and responsibilities as needed.
- Experience with NoSQL data stores, Graph databases preferred
- Hands-on API development experience, GraphQL preferred
- Experience with Git and version control standard practices
- A general understanding of the different layers of the software stack and how they interact with one another
- The ability to communicate effectively about technical concepts — this includes describing and discussing technical issues with a non-technical audience
- Strong desire to work on a small development team
- Experience with Cloud computing in AWS, especially Lambda development
- Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment
Our Stack and Tools
We currently work with the following tools and would love to hear more about your experience working with them:
- Apollo Client
- Apollo Server
- Amazon Lambda
- Amazon Cognito
Testing and Continuous Integration
- Travis CI
- Jest & Enzyme