If you are looking for an exciting UX challenge and want to be part of a team that impacts the lives of everyone around you, we have the gig for you! We are extremely passionate in our mission to make healthcare in the United States affordable.
Want to be part of team that feels more like family and less like a job?
Did we mention we have unlimited PTO, flex time and meaningful equity in addition to the usual benefits?
OptioSurgical is looking for a talented Senior User Experience Designer for our Research and Development Team. The ideal candidate thrives when solving challenging design problems that make every user interaction meaningful. Success relies on open communication and creative analysis. We are looking for a seasoned design professional with an inquisitive mind to help us develop creative solutions to challenging problems in healthcare. Our talented engineers will bring your concepts and designs to life in web and mobile products.
The ideal candidate demonstrates proficiency in experience design, user persona flow mapping and testing, and strong visual design skills. Experience with large, complex data in a SaaS and mobile platform is a huge plus.
- Design wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual design mock-ups that translate business needs and user stories into intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Participate in user research and testing to continually search for improvements to the user experience.
- Provide UI and UX evaluation and design for our full technology platform, including mobile and web-based products.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to estimate scope and adjust priorities.
- Work closely with the development teams to guide the implementation of designs.
- Produce UI and Graphic Design assets for product development teams.
- Integrate corporate branding and develop style guides that provide consistent interfaces for existing and new products.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a UX/UI role
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Experience designing mobile-first web applications across a variety of browsers
- Ability to balance requirements for our new users and learnability of our products without hampering expert users who make full use of advanced functionality
- Fluency in prototyping tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Invision
- Demonstrable history of working with engineering teams to deliver projects
- BS/BA Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio demonstrating interaction and visual interface design skills
- Knowledge of, HTML, CSS, or software programming languages is a plus
- Familiarity with databases and/or big data is a plus.
Please provide a portfolio when applying to this position.